I’m Proud to Pay my Tithes- D’Banj, Daddy Freeze Responds


In another chapter of the tithing carousel, Daddy Freeze and Koko master D’banj find themselves on the opposite ends of the conversation.

During the mega 40th birthday bash for Nollywood queen, Omotola Jalade, D’Banj who was.

performing took his chance to tell Freeze who was also in attendance in very certain terms that he is a proud tither.

D’Banj said to Freeze I pay my tithe and I’m proud I pay and I don’t care what they do with it”.Freeze has been vocal about.

his stance against tithing in Nigerian churches as he is of the belief that it isn’t put to the use it should and that it instead funds the lavish, celebrity lifestyles of some pastors.

Source http://www.informationng.com/2018/02/im-proud-to-pay-my-tithes-dbanj-daddy-freeze-responds.html
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :